Monday, August 1, 2011

Why don't you include a quiz?

Dear Angry Agony Aunt
I think your blog is okay - not great but okay.  What do you think about including an interactive section?  Maybe a quiz? 

Sure, why not.

One point for each correct answer
1. What’s the background colour of Angry Agony Aunt? 
2. How many posts have there been in 2011 (including this one)? 
3. What is mutton?
4. How much do I charge for a boot? 
5. In genealogy, what is an Aunty? 
 
Two points for each correct answer
6. In Should I tell my friends I’ve won Lotto, which group sang “I’m in the money” as a voicemail message?   
7. In How do I get a girl like that, what two traits do men need to have to be considered a real man? 
8. What’s the new Facebook button I created?
9. True or False. In How do I get him to walk properly, the “Grapevine” was a suggested cure. 
10. What skateboard catchphrase did I make up?

Three points for each correct answer
11. In How do I get him to go to school, what was the young boy’s billion dollar idea? (a) an automatic prawn peeler (b) a chain of strip-club convenience stores (c) bendable gutters
12. In Should I have corrected him, who was my arresting officer? (a) Senior Sergeant Tom Croyden  (b) Senior Constable Perry McDonald  (c) Constable Perry McWhirter
13. How many karma points do you get when you smack someone else's child? (a) -20  (b) +3  (c) 500 if the kid is a smartass
14. In What should I write in the card, name one of the things I suggested.
15. In Why do I put smilies in text messages, what movie was I subliminally quoting?

Scoring
1-4 = I think you have the wrong blog.
5–10 = Congratulations you can read.
10–14 = You scored higher than my boyfriend and if you’re like him, you didn’t even try.
15–20 = Congratulations, you scored as many as me.
21–24 = If you read my blog so much, will you pay for a subscription?
25–30 = Stop reading my blog for a while.  Then come back when you get a life.
30+ = I’m sorry but you can’t count.

Now, if you have a question, send it through to me.  angryauntis@gmail.com